TERMS & CONDITIONS
TTC ESCAPES - JANUARY 2019
Registrations and Valid Bookings
• The Travel Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 758 232 233) (TTC) is conducting an incentive for Australian Travel Agents in Express Travel Group network including italktravel & cruise, Select Travel Group & the Independent Travel Group.
• To receive an entry into the TTC Escapes draw, you must book one passenger with any of the participating TTC brands between 04 February – 30 June 2019. The more passengers you book, the more entries you’ll receive.
• Valid bookings must be deposited or paid in full by 30 June 2019 to qualify and apply to the following TTC brands only: Trafalgar, Costsaver, Contiki, Busabout, Insight Vacations, Luxury Gold, Adventure World, Uniworld, U by Uniworld, AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys (AAT Kings Guided Holidays only, excludes Aussie Adventures, day tours and short breaks). This incentive excludes group bookings and agents own bookings if discounted in any way.
• Entrants must sell a minimum $10k Emirates airfares through Express Ticketing over the incentive period. Combine a TTC land booking with an Emirates airfare and receive a bonus entry into the draw.
• Entrants must also complete at least 1 new training course via the TTC Agent Academy and watch the onsite Emirates video within the incentive period to validate their entry.
• To ensure you are entered in the draw, you will also need to register your interest in attending at www.ttcescapes.com.au. Please check that you receive a confirmation email to confirm that your registration has been submitted.
• As part of your registration, you agree to receive periodic updates on TTC Escapes.
• At TTC’s & ETG’s discretion, wildcard places and bonus entries may be announced periodically during the incentive period.
• Should your employment change during the incentive period, we cannot produce a cumulative draw position (reflecting old and new agency pax sales).
• At the close of the incentive period, TTC & ETG Brands will review the draw results. Invitations will be sent out via email in July 2019.
• All flights inbound and outbound will depart/arrive via key capital gateways – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth only. Connecting flights to these gateways are not included and costs will need to be covered by the consultant.
• Select Travel Group Affiliate agents and Independent Travel Group Affiliate agents are not eligible to qualify.
• All other registered Express Travel Group travel agents are eligible to qualify and receive an invitation, the draw is final and at the discretion of The Travel Corporation Pty Ltd and Express Travel Group.
• Attendees must be able to travel between October-November 2019. Any invitation/seat on TTC Escapes is not transferrable, changeable, or redeemable for cash. It cannot be traded or sold. Agents must be actively employed as a retail travel agent that is a member of the Express Travel Group at the time the trip operates.
• Invitations on TTC Escapes are subject to approval from Express Travel Group Head Office and/or Store Owner/Manager.
• Invitations on TTC Escapes include economy airfares (no upgrades or change requests can be accommodated), airfare taxes and content as per the operating TTC brand itinerary including twin-share or multi-share (Busabout only) accommodation, many activities and sightseeing, transportation and some meals. Visas, travel insurance, some meals and beverages, additional spending money and items of a personal nature are not included and are at the expense of the consultant.
• Invitations on TTC Escapes include a 2-night stopover in Dubai including twin-share accommodation, airport transfers, many activities and some meals.
• Attendees are responsible to ensure they have the correct documentation and visas to allow them entry into the countries of travel. Any associated costs for obtaining such documents are at the consultant’s own expense.
• Invitation RSVPs will only be validated once all required travel details are completed via the online registration form and received by TTC from the travelling agent (i.e. passport information, contact information, emergency contact details, etc.).
• Agents must complete all necessary requirements within 36 hours of accepting their place on TTC Escapes or risk losing their seat. Any changes to travel details may incur an administration fee.
If you cancel your place, a cancellation fee may apply, plus any fees or charges levied by airlines or suppliers (if air tickets have been issued).
• Travelling consultants may be required to complete all training courses for their host TTC Brand, prior to travel to secure their seat on the Brand trip.
• A participation fee may be applicable, to be advised at time of invitation
• Itinerary details provided are subject to change at any time. Full itinerary details will be provided to travelling agents 4 weeks prior to the departure date.
• A visa may be required for some passports to enter into their countries of travel. Attendees are responsible for ensuring the correct visa requirements/documentation is held prior to travel and any associated costs will be at your own expense.
• Agents travelling on this famil must hold a passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
• TTC advises all attending agents to have travel insurance prior to travel. This cost will be at the expense of the agent.
• TTC advises that all travelling agents consult their GP on any recommended inoculations for your particular escape destination. Any required inoculations that are obtained will be at the expense of the agent.
• All participants must abide by the Express Travel Group’s code of conduct while travelling with our Family of Brands.
• TTC may modify these Terms at any time without previous notice. Any modifications of these Terms will be highlighted on the website www.ttcescapes.com.au. You are responsible for completely and frequently reading and evaluating the Terms and for familiarising yourself with any modifications that take place during the incentive period or your use of the website.